Is Stress the Bad Guy?!
Sunday 6th October 1-1.45pm - Covent Garden
An interactive 45 minute workshop on the mechanics of stress and how to manage it in our busy lives.
Hosted by La Maison Wellness , The Well will be bringing all things mindful to London Cocktail Week.
Tickets are £4 + VIP goodie bag and mindful cocktail
£6 for unlimited talks on the day + VIP goodie bag + mindful cocktail
Parents in Hospitality - An Introductory Workshop - £35
Monday 23rd Septemeber 6.30-9pm - Fitzrovia, London
A collaboration by Merly Kammerling ( Me, Myself in Mind) and Mina Minozzi (child development consultant and founder of Pick a Poppins).
This introductory workshop will:
- Educate parents on how/why stress manifests, the effects it has on their parenting experience and their children.
- Discuss and offer tips on how parents can communicate and feel connected to their child while facing the challenges of long hours and work demands.
- Teach some important tools that can help build emotional resilience and self-awareness in both parents and their children.
- Provide interactive activities and exercises
- Give the opportunity to meet other parents in the industry and have your individual parenting questions listened to and answered.